Top-rated dental services in Barrington, RI
Having an all-inclusive practice with a wide range of specialty services suitable for the entire family can be beneficial, especially it if involves a diverse team that specializes in general, periodontal, orthodontic, and endodontic care. At Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, we take a great deal of pride in our family-friendly approach, our high-quality care, and our ability to offer evening and weekend appointments, so give us a call today!
- General Family Dentistry: For professional, family-oriented dental care, trust the excellent dental services of Maple Avenue Family Dentistry. We offer everything from preventative dentistry and routine cleanings to fillings and root canals.
- Dental Implants: Fill out the gaps in your smile with high-quality dental implants. These permanent, natural-looking tooth replacements can give you the freedom to smile with confidence.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Whether you want to whiten your teeth or discreetly straighten out your smile, the experts at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry are happy to help!
Hours of Operation
Monday 7:00 am - 8:00pm
Tuesday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
Saturdays 8:00 am -1:00 pm (Alternating)
Driving Directions to our Barrington, RI Location
Via RI-103: Head north on RI-103/RI-114 N towards Barrington and turn left onto Maple Ave. Turn left onto Raymond St, and Maple Avenue Family Dentistry will be on the right.
Via I-195E: Take I-195 E to exit 7 for RI-114 S toward Barrington. Continue onto E Shore Expressway, and continue onto Wampanoag Trail. Continue onto County Road. Turn right onto Sullivan Terrace, and continue onto Prince’s Hill Ave. Turn right onto Maple Ave, and then turn left onto Raymond St. Maple Avenue Family Dentistry will be on the right.
To schedule a general dental appointment, please call (401) 247-2200!
Why choose us?
- Top Rated Dentists in RI
- Combining All Specialties in One Location
- Convenient Location
- Offering Weekend and Evening Appointments
- Combined 70 Years of Experience in Dentistry
- Serving All Ages from 2 to 102