Contact Maple Avenue Family Dentistry
Professional Oral Health and Preventive Dental Care in Barrington, RI
Maple Avenue Family Dentistry310 Maple Ave #107 Barrington, RI 02806
- Phone: (401) 247-2200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Hours:
Mon - Thur: 8am - 6pm
Fri: 8am - 2pm
Sat: 8am - 1pm
Fri: 8am - 2pm
Sat: 8am - 1pm
Ask Our Team About Dental Implants, Dentures, and MoreEveryone needs quality dental care they can count on. For residents of Barrington, RI, that reliable dental care can be found at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry. Our team of experienced dentists understands everything from the most fundamental treatments to the more advanced ones. Although many people struggle with a fear of the dentist, our compassionate team works to create a relaxing atmosphere to put your worries to rest.
Choose from Our Numerous ServicesOur team is well-equipped to perform a variety of dental services. We can take care of basic cleanings and preventative care, as well as more intensive procedures like dental implants. Our numerous offerings include, but aren't limited to, the following:
- Dentures: Dentures are natural-looking replacements for missing teeth. We can fit you with dentures made from porcelain or acrylic-based resin and help you restore your ability to eat comfortably.
- Porcelain Veneers: This cosmetic solution is ideal for those who want to cover misshapen or discolored teeth. These thin shells mimic the appearance of natural teeth, and few people will know the difference!
- Dental Crowns & Bridges: If you're missing teeth or parts of a tooth, our team can help. We'll fit you with a new dental crown or bridge to restore or strengthen your teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Are you unsatisfied with the color of your teeth? We can perform in-office teeth whitening treatment to make your teeth appear cleaner and brighter.
- Invisalign®: These clear aligners function much like braces. However, you won't have to deal with clunky metal on your teeth for months on end. Invisalign® is completely removable for comfortable eating and brushing.
- Orthodontic Treatment: If you're looking to straighten your teeth, we have the orthodontic treatment you need. We fit many children with braces, but adults are welcome to our services as well.
- Periodontics: Gum disease is a widespread condition. Fortunately, with proper care, you can avoid problems such as periodontitis. Our team can give you the strategies you need to prevent this painful condition.
- Perio Protect®: This comprehensive and minimally-invasive method of treatment is an excellent way to avoid gum disease. Perio Protect® involves a combination of treatments that eliminate bacteria better than a standard cleaning.
- TMJ/TMD Treatment: Those with temporomandibular joint disorder (TMD) often deal with jaw pain, headaches, dizziness, and more. We can provide solutions such as mouth guards and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Dental Sealants: Sealants are fantastic choices for those who want some extra protection against tooth decay.
- Tooth Extraction: When you need a tooth removed for any reason, trust our experienced team for the procedure and aftercare.
Contact Us TodayWhether you need general dentistry treatments, dental implants, or cosmetic solutions, Maple Avenue Family Dentistry has you covered. We understand everyone has unique needs, and we strive to provide you with effective treatment. Our team works to help every patient feel comfortable in our Barrington, RI office, no matter their age or dental history. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.
Driving Directions to our Barrington, RI Location
- Via RI-103: Head north on RI-103/RI-114 N towards Barrington and turn left onto Maple Ave. Turn left onto Raymond St, and Maple Avenue Family Dentistry will be on the right.
- Via I-195E: Take I-195 E to exit 7 for RI-114 S toward Barrington. Continue onto E Shore Expressway, and continue onto Wampanoag Trail. Continue onto County Road. Turn right onto Sullivan Terrace, and continue onto Prince’s Hill Ave. Turn right onto Maple Ave, and then turn left onto Raymond St. Maple Avenue Family Dentistry will be on the right.
Why choose us?
- Top Rated Dentists in RI
- Combining All Specialties in One Location
- Convenient Location
- Offering Weekend and Evening Appointments
- Combined 70 Years of Experience in Dentistry
- Serving All Ages from 2 to 102