Family Dentist in Barrington, RI
Complete Dental Services from Maple Avenue Family Dentistry
For more than 35 years, the team at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry has provided the East Bay community with a plethora of outstanding dental services. Our dentists were named Top Dentists for 2011 by Rhode Island Monthly and are members of various dental organizations so they can keep up-to-date with the latest dentistry advancements. With over 70 years of combined dentistry experience, our team can help Barrington residents who suffer from various oral ailments. We are firm believers in cleanings and prevention at our office, so our patients always have healthy, beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.
Dental Services for You
There is no better choice for the best selection of treatments to serve your smile than Maple Avenue Family Dentistry for all of your dental care needs. Below, you’ll find information and quick links to our major dentistry areas.
- General Family Dentistry: Our general family dentistry services are designed to bring happy and healthy smiles to patients across Rhode Island. Our services include X-rays, teeth cleanings, teeth extractions, oral cancer screenings, periodontal care, and more!
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our experienced and highly-attentive cosmetic dentistry professionals utilize the industry’s latest technology to bring our patients the smiles they’ve always wanted. Our primary cosmetic treatments include teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, dentures, and dental crowns and bridges.
- Invisalign and Orthodontics: If you experience structural difficulties with your teeth and bite, our orthodontic team can have you straightened out in no time! Besides traditional braces, we also proudly offer Invisalign clear brackets for virtually-invisible teeth straightening and bite adjustment.
- Root Canal Treatment: If you have tooth decay or a broken tooth which exposes the root, a root canal may be necessary. The infected pulp can lead to severe pain in your mouth and jaw. Our dental professionals will use the latest innovative technology to remove the abscess and alleviate pain caused by the infection.
- Dental Implants: If you’ve lost one or more teeth, you may find it difficult to eat and speak. Not only that, missing teeth can lead to jaw bone deterioration. Dental implants will help improve the form and function of your mouth. Our high-quality dental implants will look and feel just like your real teeth.
- Dental Sealants: Your dentist may recommend dental sealants for chewing surfaces that are hard to reach or have deep grooves. Once the sealant is applied, it fills in the spaces on your tooth’s surface and creates a protective barrier. Sealants are a pain-free preventative dental treatment.
- Teeth Whitening: Stained or yellowing teeth may make you feel self-conscious about your smile. At Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, we offer at-home whitening trays as well as Zoom! ® Teeth Whitening solutions in our office. Brighten your smile and improve your confidence with our teeth-whitening solutions!
- Porcelain Veneers: A porcelain veneer is placed over the front-facing part of your tooth to improve its look. Our dentists may recommend a porcelain veneer if you have a chipped or cracked tooth or have excessive spacing between teeth. They can also be used to cover up set-in and stubborn stains on your teeth.
- Dental Crowns & Dental Bridges: Dental crowns preserve the root of your tooth if the chewing service is cracked, damaged, or decaying. Bridges are used to replace a missing tooth. Bridges adjust your bite and help you to regain the ability to chew.
- Periodontal Care: The team of periodontal experts at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry can help slow periodontal disease. We believe that the best way is to stop it before it starts. Regular periodontal checkups will ensure that your gums stay healthy.
- Tooth Extractions: For some patients, a wisdom tooth extraction may be necessary to prevent damage to adjacent teeth. If your tooth is impacted, it’s essential to have it removed, or you may risk it becoming infected and causing more damage to your teeth. Our dentists have years of experience performing tooth extraction surgery.
- TMJ/ TMD: TMJ/ TMD is a disorder of the jaw in which the patient may clench or grind their teeth, leading to pain or swelling. At Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, we offer treatments to alleviate pain and protect your teeth.
- Dentures: If you have missing teeth, dentures will improve the look of your smile while also helping to prevent any speech or chewing issues you may have. Our denture appliances are custom-fit to ensure that they’re comfortable and effective.
Experienced Dentists. Exceptional Results.
At Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, our dental team is committed to providing our patients with the highest-quality dental care and service available today. Led by our highly experienced and award-winning team of dentists, we proudly offer a comprehensive selection of dental services designed to bring happy and healthy smiles to patients of all ages across Barrington. We combine our unparalleled experience and the latest dental technology to ensure excellent results and patient comfort across each and every one of our procedures. To learn more about our practice and schedule an appointment for yourself and your family, contact our Barrington dental office at (401) 237-4038 today!
Why choose us?
- Top Rated Dentists in RI
- Combining All Specialties in One Location
- Convenient Location
- Offering Weekend and Evening Appointments
- Combined 70 Years of Experience in Dentistry
- Serving All Ages from 2 to 102