Why Choose Maple Avenue Family Dentistry?
Pediatric Dentistry Services for the East Bay Community
Maple Avenue Family Dentistry is dedicated to ensuring your smile is always healthy and beautiful for many years to come. We utilize state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest-quality dental services. Our staff understands that every person who seeks our office’s assistance has unique needs, which is why we create comprehensive and personalized treatment plans for each patient.
We offer many different types of dental solutions, including:
- Cleanings & Prevention
- Crowns & Bridgework
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
- Dental Sealants
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Perio Protect
- TMJ / TMD
- Tooth Extractions
- Teeth Whitening
- Porcelain Veneers
Receive Treatment from the Top Rated Dentists in Rhode Island
When you visit Maple Avenue Family Dentistry, you are not only receiving unparalleled dental services, but:
- Treatment from the top rated dentists in Rhode Island
- An office with all dental specialties in one location
- The option to schedule weekend and evening appointments
- Experienced service: our dentists have more than 70 years of combined experience
- Dentistry services for all ages-from 2 to 102
Regardless of whether you need braces, cosmetic dentistry, or a routine cleaning, our dentists at Maple Avenue Family Dentistry can help. All of our dentists received high-quality dental training from many respected dental colleges, including Tufts University, the University of Maryland, and New York University.
Let Our Dentists Care for Your Smile
Our team of dentists also belongs to various prestigious dental organizations:
- Rhode Island Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Bristol County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Kent County Dental Society
If you’d like receive exceptional dental services, contact Maple Avenue Family Dentistry at (401) 247-2200.
Why choose us?
- Top Rated Dentists in RI
- Combining All Specialties in One Location
- Convenient Location
- Offering Weekend and Evening Appointments
- Combined 70 Years of Experience in Dentistry
- Serving All Ages from 2 to 102